Registering Yealink Cordless Handsets
Yealink Cordless phones are supplied with one handset, which is already registered to the base station. However if you purchase an additional handset and you need to register it to your base station, the following is required:
- Enter "register" mode on the handset. You can reach this via:
- "Register Handset"
- "Base 1"
- A new handset that is unregistered displays a shortcut soft button to the above.
- Press and long hold the button on the base station to complete the registration.
- Log into the web interface of the base station
- Configure a separate sip account on the base station, if required.
- Assign which sip account is used by each handset for incoming and outgoing calls.
- You can register multiple hand sets with each base station.
- You can register a handset with multiple base stations.
- You can un-register again.
- You can assign a user friendly name for each base station.
- You may need a pin number if one has been set. Default pin is "0000"